Thursday, November 22, 2012

Heartstrings Review



Hey everyone it’s me Miss Lee Minho once again. I hope everyone in the U.S is having a good Thanksgiving or had one and I hope everyone around the world is having an amazing day. Today’s review is a Korean drama called Heartstrings also known as You’ve Fallen for Me. It came out in June 29, 2011 through August 18, 2011 and it has 15 episodes in total. What I’m going to write about is the summary, the cast, and my opinions on this drama.
            The drama is about Lee Kyu Won and Lee Shin they both go to the same University. Lee Kyu is majoring in traditional Koran instruments she ends up meeting Lee Kyu Won who is majoring in modern music. At first they didn’t like each other at all because Lee Shin was just arrogant and thought that all girls loved him and just didn’t care about anyone only about his mom, sister and his first love Jung Yoon Soo who is way older than him. Lee Kyo Won starts falling for him at first but she doesn’t want to because he is a jerk and loved someone else. Later on Lee Shin starts falling for her as well and he treats her like the only thing he sees. Throughout this drama you see problems between them both and between the play they are doing which is a big event. They had a freaking awesome cast in my opinion.
            The first person in this drama is Jung Yong Hwa he plays the role of Lee Shin. He comes out in my favorite kpop group CN Blue.  If you haven’t heard his music you are crazy go hear it right now!!!! Hahahaha. He was born on June 22, 1989 he has also comes out in the drama You’re Beautiful which I have seen. First of all he is just amazing I love him, his acting was incredible I love how he just always cares for her when he found out that he liked her.  Park Shin Hye played Lee Kyu Won she was born in February 18, 1990 she acts, models, and sings. She has come out in dramas like The King Dramas, You’re Beautiful, Goong S, and more. I liked how she acted in this drama I felt that the paper fit her perfectly, in my opinion she acted way better here than the drama You’re Beautiful.  Song Chang Ui played Kim Suk Hyun he was born on January 24, 1979 he is an actor, model, and singer. He has come out in dramas such as The Great Seer, Syndrome, Cinderella Man, and more. When I saw him I thought he was very handsome for being in his thirties. I really liked his character because he fought for Kyu Won no matter what and treated her like a little sister. Jo Woo Jung played Jung Yoon Soo she was born in August 28, 1984 she acts and is a model as well. She comes out in Cheongdamdong Alice, My shining Girl, Gloria, and more. At first I didn’t like her character because she had Lee Shin liking her and she didn’t really treat him well but then it’s understandable, I liked her relationship with Kim Suk Hyun though. Kim Yoon Hye plays Han Hee Joo she was born on May 24, 1991 she acts and models. She has come out in dramas like I need a Fairy, Crime Squad, and Supermom that’s it. I hated her character I couldn’t stand her a bit. Especially the way she treated the character that likes her. That got in my nerves so much towards the end I didn’t hate her anymore but didn’t like her either.  Kang Min Hyuk playes Yoe Joon Hee he was born on June 28, 1991 he sings and acts. He is also in the awesome group CN Blue. He has come out in the dramas You Who Rolled Unexpectedly and Its Okay, Daddy’s Girl.  His character was just a cute type of character I don’t really enjoy those type of characters but I did like him. He also did everything for Yoe Joon Hee even though she treated him bad so it made me respect him because of that.  Other cast member are  Lee Hyun Jin as Hyun Ki, Young Im Se Mi as Cha Bo Woon,  Lee Jung Hun as Im Tae Joon, Jung Kyung Ho as Goo Jung Eun , Jang Seo Won as Lee Soo Myung , Shin Goo as Lee Dong Jin, and many more you could check out the rest here DramaWiki/Heartstrings.com.
            The drama I loved for sure but there were things that I didn’t like, not many though. What I didn’t like was that Lee Shin when he was with Lee Kyu Won in the drama he cared way too much for her its good though but he kind of seem like a creep in some points well in my eyes that’s it though. Towards the end I feel that he breaking up with her and the Director asking Woo Jung something could have just been added to the parts when the play was being performed and being prepared for I just felt that the last two were just kind of a waste. But, there are a lot of parts that I like k lets start of when Joon Hee saw Hee Joo crying and he was hearing music so he goes towards her puts his headphones on her and starts crying with her. Lee Shin was at the hospital with Kyu Won and they were outside in the night he tells her not to stop liking him, I just love that part. I really did like the last part of the drama though when Shin and Kyu Won broke up but a year later or more they got back together. I liked many things as you can see and more but that’s all I remember at this moment. I loved this drama this is on my top drama list.
            I give this drama a 9 out of 10 Monohorns I loved that plot of it. It has that romance and cuteness that all girls want to see. If you are looking for something with romance this is for you I totally recommend it in a heartbeat. Check out this drama as soon as possible if you haven’t. Thank so much for reading my blog today and please check out my other reviews. You could see this drama on dramafever.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment