Sunday, August 4, 2013

RWBY: Yellow trailer thoughts

The Yellow trailer remind me of a music video mix in with a video game cut scene. Yellow's voice isn't that great either as Black's but I could over look that by the action that was going on. It was interesting even if this one had the same problem like the others. It went on for too long. I felt like Rooster teeth didn't want to leave the trailer with a cliffhanger. I would have loved if it did because it would have made me more interested in watching the show but I'm still checking it out. I still love the whole silhouette thing going on it makes you more focused on Yellow and it brings more beauty to it. Yellow is a bad-ass like the rest but Red is still my favorite. Hopefully Rooster Teeth makes this into a video game because it already has that video game feel to it.
This is undeadwolfgirlhinata signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment